Thursday, April 26, 2018

Not a task or a routine


"Poetry has been to me its own exceeding great reward; it has given me the habit of wishing to discover the good and beautiful in all that meets and surrounds me."
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I am a living container. Everything I have ever experienced has an animated life inside my body. This is why I'm less worried about the amount of information I'm receiving every day. I don't feel like I'm being suffocated when I'm intuitively collecting things that move and evoke. These things often bubble up in surprising ways.

I've never lost interest in creation, even though I wasn't always sure about the direction. I've always done research based on curiosity, even when other people ridiculed me. The unpredictable energy of creation surpasses tasks and routines.

No comments: