Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Your mind has a need to tell

Image by Rinta-Perälä

As I'm waking up I'm trying to catch myself. Each day I know I'm capable of doing things, but I don't know what I'm capable of discovering.

I'm so fortunate to have creative problems. I don't have to explain every step I take. Invaluable sensations will show the way. I'm challenging myself without even noticing.

I haven't made notable discoveries in comfortable places. Comfort alleviates. It can conceal everything when your mind is filled with frustration and fear. A mind like that will not accept mysterious nutrition.

Your mind has a need to tell. Unexpected emotional connections develop between things and their hidden harmonies begin to appear. You will be shocked at how much your mind likes imagining different points of view.

I'm awake and alive, but I can't truly explain why. Challenging is beautiful. I know I will be doing things because I want to have ideas.

I am not null.

No comments: