Sunday, January 31, 2021

Art questions February 2021

Q: Do you like revisiting your old work?

A: Yes. I'm going to live with these ideas and that's exactly how it should be. Most of the time I wouldn't change anything. Usually there's some kind of positive surprise waiting. These are my children. I can tell them apart and I'm going to see them again.

If you don't enjoy the doing, you are useless.

Q: Where do you think your independence comes from?

A: The atmosphere down here doesn't really support creativity. You always have to fight for it. I don't trust other people that much. A lot of them are confused by creativity.

My skills were passed down genetically, but my father lost interest and never encouraged me. It's easy to encourage speeches about skills instead of actual creativity.

No comments: