Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Art questions March 2022

Q: Have you approached any record labels?

A: I haven't. I don't trust most record labels anymore. They don't know what they're doing. There are very few labels I would like to be associated with. A lot of the smaller Finnish labels are run by pathetic neo-nazi imbeciles. That's the worst kind of bullshit.

I want to give you experiences. Most people are lost in consumption.

The mechanics versus the creative impulse. Creative impulse doesn't cost anything. We should be saying "why be an artist" instead of "how to be an artist."

I'm talking about creativity and things that would have a positive effect. Think about that before you say I'm "sounding very negative." I have no patience left for these idiots. What the hell happened to the spirit of protest?

No comments: