Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Art questions April 2020


Are you making a living with your art?

No. I'm in the middle of a training period and I'm one of those people who still have to work during this crisis.

It has always been clear to me that I'm going to focus on the creative side. I want my images and music to have a life of their own. My life is too short.

Love, spirit, atmosphere, creativity and uncertainty are all connected. The spirit of protest reveals what you care about. The more we accept stupid things the worse things will get.

I haven't heard much classical. Where should I begin?

Start listening to different composers from different periods. That's how you do it. It's discovery.

Forget stupid cliches, trust your intuition and get out of the way of the experience. You're doing it for yourself. No one else.

It's the way to go if you love powerful music. Classical and folk music are the opposite of throwaway and single-use.

No comments: