Monday, September 21, 2026

Open-minded and anti-fascist

 

The people on the far-right are always closed-minded, no matter if it's the politicians, youtubers or musicians.

Fascism and Nazism have never represented sane politics, far-right youtubers are deliberately doing propaganda and neo-Nazi musicians have always been the biggest posers.

White supremacists are trying to take over all the genres that were originally meant for open-minded and creative people.

The number of openly Nazi-sympathizing bands in Finnish black metal is currently close to a hundred. I've done my research. I know what I'm talking about. If they had their way, they would own all the record labels as well.

In order to save what we love, we have to remain open-minded and anti-fascist. Don't let them fool you into thinking that anti-fascism is just "political correctness."

Politically correct extremism is very popular among totalitarian fascists, even though they have tried to redefine the "correctness" as something that is inherently left-wing.

The most creative music genres wouldn't exist without new ideas, risk-taking and critical thinking. Nazi-sympathizers are simply stealing ideas and innovations. Nothing about that is "dangerous." All they want is comfort for racist posers.

No comments: