Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Art questions July 2020


Q: Are you still working on your first wax drawing animation?

A: Yes. I had written a story but then I decided to make one drawing instead of an animation. I've started writing another story and there's already a design for the poster.

This is my seventh year of making wax drawings and right now there's 328. I clearly remember the time when I only had 10. I had just developed a new way of drawing.

50 per year seems like a good number. Drawing has to feel exciting. I will try to make at least 400.

Q: What is your favourite Youtube channel?

A: Chunk the Groundhog. He's name is Chunk. And he's a groundhog. He's so inspiring. The channel allows him to have so much variety in his daily life. Otherwise it would be kind of like living the same day over and over again. Nobody wants that.

No comments: